A veces los días no empiezan bien. Éste ha empezado francamente mal but it is getting better and I know it will finish very good. On sunday will be better. On monday better than sunday and on tuesday better than monday...
If my english can improve everything could happen.
I miss lots of things but I love lots of new things.
I love Candem, I love Whelans and I will love my new life.
I do not owe anything to anybody.
I only owe to my family and my friends.
This is a new step and it is called (Candem...
entre paréntesis... pero sin fin? Tal vez hasta diciembre... quién sabe?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
3 comentarios:
this is called... bye, bye froggy... We won´t miss you at all, cabrón, but we´ll miss the good memories we got there, as we have been missing the 2 weeks in Kinlay too while we were in Windmill.
Dublin is a ladder, step by step we don´t know what we could achieve.
Luci!!! q ya no somos roomates, que ahora solo somos flatmates! ja,ja,ja... and friends.
Mi día ha comenzado a las 8 de la mañana viendo el encierro, limpio y rápido, muy bonito(si se puede decir eso del uso de animales para propio deleite), y vestida de blanco y rojo disfruto de cada momento por aquí, incluso trabajando. Y no sé si serán los últimos san fermines viviendo en esta ciudad, pero prefiero no pensarlo...
(VIVA SAN FERMÍN...
(San fermin...jajajaja nunca cerrarás el paréntesis!!! vivas o no vivas allí! Así q dont worry baby. Tu eres el alma de todas las fiestas.. y qué sería de los San fermines without u...
Publicar un comentario